Are you ready to:
– reclaim your roots in the home and garden,
– connect with your food from seed to harvest to table,
– achieve a more sustainable and self-sufficient lifestyle,
– learn how to grow and raise your own food in small urban spaces,
– or cultivate a more resilient and sustainable community?
Then you’ve come to the right place! IUH offers the best in Bay Area sustainability and urban farming education, with classes in gardening, urban animal husbandry, food preservation, brewcraft, foraging, fermenting, and much, much more!